Agroecology Now! is being developed through a number of current and completed funded projects. Information about these can be found at each of these links.
- COACH – Collaborative Agri-food Chains Driving Innovation in Territorial Food Systems and Improving Outcomes for Producers and Consumers (European Commission Horizon2020 Research Programme)
- Agroecology, Organics and Sustainability Transitions in Sikkim, India
- Agroecology Transformations (FAO and Agroecology Fund – info coming soon)
- SHIFFT – Supporting Holistic “Innovation” and the diFFusion of Agroecological innovaTion
- Democratising Agriculture Research in Europe (Erasmus+)
- Agroecology for Food Sovereignty (Agroecology Fund, A Team Foundation)
- Reading for Food Justice